Why White Rock Naturopathic?
White Rock Naturopathic Clinic has been offering many services such as Chinese medicine, homeopathic medicine, botanicals, iv therapy, functional integrative medicine, sports medicine (Injectables, laser, shockwave), health & condition specific programs, to counseling, and flow method coaching since 2007. For more information, contact us today or book an appointment online. We are conveniently located at #208 – 1676 Martin Dr., Surrey, BC V4A 6E7. We serve patients from Surrey BC, White Rock BC, Grandview Heights BC, Campbell Heights BC, Newton BC, Morgan Heights BC, and surrounding areas.
WHY WHITE ROCK NATUROPATHIC?
- since 2007, we’ve treated thousands of patients, and received the most 5 star reviews of RateMD & Google for both White Rock & Surrey;
- Extensive Scope of Services & Comprehensive Integrative Therapies:
- from Chinese Medicine, Homeopathic Medicine, Botanicals, IV therapy, Functional Integrative Medicine, Sports Medicine (Injectables, Laser, Shockwave), health & condition specific programs, to Counseling, and Flow Method Coaching;
While we have been offering (highly experienced) patient centered, integrative services to address the root cause of chronic illness & disease to thousands of patients & families since 2007, as well as offering the most extensive scope of comprehensive naturopathic services available, what TRULY SETS US APART IS:
The Heart & Soul of Who We Are & What We’re Proud to Represent:
- We are a Family Run & Family Oriented clinic;
- We are down to earth, honest, genuine, & have a healthy sense of humor;
- We are practical & offer non-biased recommendations on how best to integrate natural traditional medicine AND conventional treatments based on practicality, cost, effectiveness and lifestyle preferences;
- We are cost-considerate in our treatment options (i.e. we do not ‘push’ supplements or therapies); we provide a list of recommendations based on priorities, (cost-)effectiveness, and a sensible approach to every condition beginning with lifestyle, and leave the decision with the consumer/patient as to how economical or comprehensive one supplements or treats their condition or approaches prevention;
- We are parents who run a small business and have limited time and resources; yet also juggle personal lives and try to maintain a balance of both personal and professional goals;
- We are Positive People: Wellness Positive, Flow Positive, Love Positive, and Active Life Positive:
- Dr. Grodski is an avid Ultra Athlete, runs an average of >100km/week, and enjoys pursuing trail running races each year that exceed 50km; (see Running for Shelter & Campbell100)
- We are passionate about CULTIVATING FLOW both for ourselves and for helping guide others:
- We believe that: We Can Do More Than We Think We Can
If you’re ready to take control of your health once & for all, call our office at (604) 265-8069 so we can discuss your healthcare needs. We are never too busy to help you!
Our approach to health at White Rock Naturopathic, while beginning with a patient’s goals, are deeply inspired by the concept of Flow, and the intention of cultivating FLOW for each individual in their life uniquely.
The concept of flow, can be likened to the body’s ability to maintain homeostasis, adapt, heal itself and balance, or as referred to in naturopathic medicine, the vis (medicatrix naturae); the healing power of nature. In cultivating and supporting flow physically, mentally and emotionally, one supports their own ability to heal and self-regulate. Which in terms of treatment, means that rather than treating each concern individually as a separate concern (which could lead to an assortment of remedies, therapies or expensive supplements treating each individual symptom), cultivating flow in one’s life allows one to restore health holistically, more effectively, more sustainably, and more simply, or cost effectively.
This holistic approach to attending to the interaction of the different physiological systems has many different names, all of which mean essentially the same thing: some of these terms include: Functional medicine, Mind-Body medicine, the Bio-psycho-social model of health, or even more technically verbose, Clinical Psycho-neuro-immuno-endocrinology.
Assessment involves using naturopathic and conventional assessments in order to gain a thorough understanding of the health concern, its’ possible causative factors, and what would be the most appropriate treatment approach.
While the goal of treatment is to address the root cause of the health condition or concern, treatment also focuses on reducing the level of stress on the mind and body, and restoring balance and the ability for the body to self-regulate and heal. In short, each patient receives a comprehensive individualized treatment plan that is tailored to their health needs and goals.