Pediatric Care Clinic in Surrey, BC
At White Rock Naturopathic Clinic, Dr. Tom Grodski provides comprehensive care for infants, children, and teens. For more information, contact us today or book an appointment online. We are conveniently located at #208 – 1676 Martin Dr., Surrey, BC V4A 6E7. We serve patients from Surrey BC, White Rock BC, Grandview Heights BC, Campbell Heights BC, Newton BC, Morgan Heights BC, and surrounding areas.
Pediatric Care at White Rock Naturopathic includes well child visits designed for infants, toddlers, and new parents, to navigate the avenues of child rearing and health promotion; as well as general discussion of diet and nutrition, managing simple and complex childhood diseases whether acute colds, flus or ear infections, digestive concerns, bedwetting, behavioral challenges, learning difficulties including attention deficit, and mood imbalances.
Treatment options include simple home remedies, lifestyle and dietary interventions, kid friendly supplementation and/or tasty herbal medications. Allergy and sensitivity testing is commonly pursued by parents as is desensitization for environmental and food allergies, or treatment of stomach complaints such as constipation, and skin conditions such as eczema or dermatitis.
Regardless of the nature or complexity of the condition or state of health, the goal is to provide integrative, practical support for a child’s care, to educate, and provide simple, affordable and efficient tools for their health and well-being.
A list of common pediatric conditions seen frequently in the clinic would include the following:
- prenatal care;
- difficulty nursing or failure to thrive;
- digestive complaints, such as: colic, diarrhea, constipation, stomach aches;
- skin conditions: eczema, cradle cap, hives, molluscum contagiosum, rashes of unknown origin;
- viral exanthems of childhood (measles, chicken pox);
- frequent illness (colds, flus, viral infections, sore throats) and general poor immunity;
- sleep issues (inability to fall asleep, frequent waking, bedwetting);
- ADD, ADHD, poor focus, and attention; learning difficulties;
- mood disorders: depression, anxiety, panic attacks;
- environmental and food allergies;
- ear infections;
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD);