IV Therapy Clinic in Surrey, BC
IV therapy can benefit a range of conditions and improve overall health and wellness. IV therapy has many benefits such as supplementing micronutrients intravenously, treating deficiencies, supporting body detoxification, supporting cellular mitochondrial health, and supporting mental-emotional well-being. IV therapy is available at White Rock Naturopathic Clinic. We are conveniently located at #208 – 1676 Martin Dr., Surrey, BC, V4A 6E7. If you’re ready to take control of your health once and for all, contact us or book an appointment online so we can discuss your healthcare needs. We are never too busy to help you!
IV Nutrient Therapy
IV Nutrient Therapy (e.g. Myer’s, Glutathione, Alpha Lipoic Acid…)
One major benefit of IV preparations is that they may be specially made for each patient by their naturopathic doctor to take into account their present health condition, symptoms, and needs while enabling maximum absorption of the specified nutrients. In light of this, IV vitamin and mineral therapy is a very successful and practical treatment strategy for a variety of illnesses.
Intravenous (IV) Therapies involves delivering high doses of vitamins (e.g. C, D), minerals (calcium, magnesium, trace minerals (molybdenum, zinc, copper, selenium, chromium, manganese), antioxidants (acetyl-l-carnitine, glutathione, alpha lipoic acid), amino acids (taurine, tryptophan, methionine, inositol, choline/phosphotidylcholine, leucine, isoleucine, etc), homeopathics and botanicals directly into the blood to provide rapid, effective relief of symptoms. It is by far the quickest and most effective way to address nutritional deficiencies, restore the optimal physiological nutrient status, and achieve therapeutic nutrient levels in order to cure a variety of ailments and illnesses. Intravenous administration skips the liver and digestive system, circumventing any shortages or physiological malfunctions to immediately treat deficits. This raises nutrient levels in the blood stream for a while, which helps drive nutrients into the cells where they can be used to improve recovery, reduce fatigue, and regain health. IV nutrients achieve serum concentrations not attainable with oral or even intramuscular administration. Since 100% of the nutrients are absorbed, this is a relatively safe technique to obtain the concentration levels required for many of these nutrients. The utilisation of several natural substances in this more potent dose form is being validated by research in the area of naturopathic IV treatment.
It might be eye-opening to realise that increasing oral vitamin C by 1200% from 200 mg/day to 2,500 mg/day improves plasma levels by just 25%, highlighting the disparity in absorption and the significance of attaining therapeutic dosages. When given intravenously, a nutrient’s plasma level is almost ten times higher than when taken orally.
Natural supplements may not reach the cells where they are needed for health and healing in many cases because of malabsorption, instead passing via the stool.Injecting these natural compounds avoids a number of conditions necessary for healthy cellular nourishment. Malabsorption happens often. 20% of our older population has improper vitamin B12 absorption. The nutrients are delivered to the cells in large doses by intravenous injection (IV).
IV Ozone Therapy (Ozonated Saline IV Therapy)
The ozone gas, which is created naturally in the earth’s atmosphere, is composed of three oxygen atoms. Due to its instability and quick response time, ozone is a powerful oxidising agent. Oxygen itself is a result of the process. The water treatment business is where ozone is most frequently employed.
What do ozone effects and ozone treatment achieve?
1) Ozone is an oxidising agent that may be hazardous to a number of viruses, bacteria, fungus, and protozoa. It also has antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiparasitic properties. Depending on the stage of cell growth, it can potentially harm cells by oxidising phospholipids and lipoproteins. Epstein Barr, Coxsackie, and Cytomegalovirus are among the viruses that contain lipids and are more susceptible to the deactivating effects of ozone. These viruses have been associated with some cases of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME.
2) Encourages Circulation: Ozone reduces red blood cell clumping by restoring cellular flexibility and oxygen carrying capability (by increasing surface area). Ozone also causes arterial plaque to oxidise, cleaning the blood vessels and allowing the removal of the breakdown products. Our capacity to transmit and utilise oxygen more effectively declines with age, which has an impact on hundreds of essential chemical reactions necessary for maintaining our health.
3) Stimulates Oxygen Metabolism: Ozone promotes the formation of 2,3-DPG in red blood cells, which increases the quantity of oxygen carried by the blood to tissues. Ozone also stimulates the production of enzymes that protect cell membranes and scavenge free radicals.
4) Activation and Modulation of the Immune System: The use of ozone boosts the production of cytokines, interferon, interleukin TNF (tumour necrosis factor), and interleukin, which set off a chain of immunological reactions that can be both balanced and stimulating.Thus, ozone therapy can assist patients whose immune systems are underactive (cancer, chronic illnesses) or overactive (autoimmune disorders) in activating or regulating their immune systems.
5) Agent that selectively causes cell lysis (death) in damaged or unwell cells by inhibiting tumour metabolism and oxidising the outer lipid layer of malignant cells (by generating peroxide byproducts). Malignant cells are specifically suppressed by ozone, whereas healthy, unharmed cell walls are protected against peroxide penetration by antioxidant enzymes like catalase that are present in a healthy condition.
Please be aware that IV ozone is contra-indicated in the following circumstances:
Blood clotting disorders such haemophilia and continued anticoagulant usage
Post-hemorrhagic disorders and hemorrhagic tendencies
acute mental disease instances
Effectiveness and Safety
Ozone has been administered medically for 50 years by over 10,000 doctors in Europe, and its history of safety is unrivalled in modern medicine. The 340,000 ozone treatments carried out in central Europe between 1950 and 1986, according to Dr. Velio Bocci, the foremost authority on the use of therapeutic ozone, had no “untoward effects”. M. Jacobs examined the data of 384,775 patients who had therapy with various ozone treatments for a variety of medical conditions in a report. With a 0.0007% rate of “accidents,” or 39 “accidents,” these 384,775 patients received 5,579,238 treatments. Compared to aspirin, this safety margin is substantially higher.
IV PolyMVA Therapy
IV Poly-MVA Ingredients:
- ⍺-lipoic acid
- B vitamins: B1 (thiamin), B2 (riboflavin), B12 cobalamin
- Amino acids: N-acetyl cysteine, formyl methionine
- Trace amounts: rhodium, ruthenium, molybdenum
The first patented intravenous version of Lipoic Acid Mineral Complexes (LAMC) is called POLY-MVA. Along with vitamins B1, B2, and B12, the mineral palladium is mixed with the amino acids formyl-methionine and the metals rhodium, ruthenium, and molybdenum. It is intended to restore important nutrients and promote mitochondrial (cellular) energy generation and metabolism and has undergone more than 40 years of clinical laboratory study and testing. This combination has improved fat and water solubility. Even the blood-brain barrier can be safely and readily crossed by it, which is something that most medications and dietary supplements are unable to do.
The primary function of the palladium in Poly-MVA is to act as a bridge or channel for the transfer and sharing of electrons between the thiamine-based alpha lipoic acid and its analogue. It has been demonstrated that doing this improves the energy-producing electron transport for our cell’s mitochondria, increasing the amount of energy (ATP) produced.
IV EDTA Chelation
Numerous harmful impacts on human health, including cardiovascular and neurological illnesses, are caused by exposure to environmental and occupational toxins (see the Heavy Metal & Environmental Testing page). The only therapy that may eliminate toxic metals from human organs and tissue is chelation therapy, which aims to cure injuries brought on by acute and/or chronic poisoning. It includes either oral DMSA (dimercapto succinic acid) or intravenous (IV) injection of the chelating chemical ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA). Complete heavy metal testing (provocation-based urine and serum testing) is provided at White Rock Naturopathic Clinic, along with the necessary chelation therapy.